Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Abu Ubaidah> About Me!>

Hello there!
My name is Abu Ubaidah and I absolutely love singing and other forms of art such as poetry. I believe that we can love both science and art and I totally love both. You can follow my poetry at arghbooo.blogspot.com and I will be updating it weekly(I hope). All poetry there is ORIGINAL! I love reading and visiting the library and I look up to many people such namely those who have determination and goals in their life as they give me inspiration for poems and such. My dreams are to become a Biologist or a Singer. Yeah, I do know they are two different worlds, but I am one of the strange people who actually like both. I strongly believe that everyone is beautiful in their own ways and we should all be proud of who we are.  I adore friendship and I value every single friendship I have. So do you need a friend?

1 comment:

  1. You can do both. You don't have to give up one for the other. I have friends who have just graduated from NUS Engineering faculty and have jobs in the field they graduated in but at the same time, sing professionally at weddings and @gigs at the Esplanade, etc.

    ReplyDelete