Monday, February 7, 2011

Hurting Myself (Blog Question) (Joel)

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do ensure you do not hurt yourself?


I am not displeased by myself and don't think negative about myself. I would try to keep to the positives in life and try to find the positives in every situation. Still, there are times where I do have thoughts where I think I just can't handle life anymore. But they would slowly go away when in company of friends, having a good laugh and so on. I don't really care much about people who insult me(occasionally) as I think they are just wasting their life trying to make my life miserable, and they, in the end are the ones losing out, not me. I also appreciate life for what it is as I know there are people out there that are much less fortunate then me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your submission but this is piece is submitted late. As already said in class, work should be handed in on time and if you do so, work will be marked. I mark 3 classes of blogs and occasionally additional comprehension type questions every week so unless I am ‘Speedy Gonzales’ and manage to get through all the work submitted on time, I won’t be giving you feedback for your essay.

    ReplyDelete