Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Question for Assessment (Akhil Vuputuri) (Hurting Myself)

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do ensure you do not hurt yourself?

I am quite comfortable with myself. I ensure I do not hurt myself by keeping myself happy and keeping good relationships with family and friends. By keeping these relationships, I know that I have someone to fall back on in times of difficulties instead of feeling lonely. Although there are many times which I did not feel comfortable with myself like my outer appearance, I take my family & friends' advice. I also try to stay optimistic like thinking that there are also good points about this. I also keep in mind that everyone is different and special. This will help me appreciate myself.

1 comment:

  1. Akhil,
    Your ideas are sound and from what you say, you would not be someone I have to worry about.

    Writing: You write fluently but you need to start expanding on your points to flesh out the response more. You have to start elaborating more.

    For example, you say you do not hurt yourself by keeping your self happy and keeping good relationships with family and friends. What you could do is to tell the reader more what you exactly do to keep yourself happy. Then you could even give a concrete example.

    After that, you could also explain what you do to keep good relationships with both family and friends. How would they be similar or different in your approach to keep the relationship healthy?

    The idea is to start building more information in what you write. In the next few blog, I hope you will be able to do this. If you are to spend at least 30min -50 mins to write a blog, then I would expect more than a summary of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete