Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Question for Chapter 2 of Handout - Hurting Myself (Abu Ubaidah, 02)

How comfortable are you with yourself & how do ensure you do not hurt yourself?


I feel that everyone is beautiful if they interpret themselves to be beautiful. As the saying goes, Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. So I love imagining that everyone is perfect and I live by that. Solely because of that, I never hurt myself even if truth be told, I am the heaviest in the class. I believe that people should seek whats within a person and not how he looks like so my appearance is a blessing in disguise in the sense that I know who will actually hang around with you for popularity and such. I learnt a lot in my childhood, Thank God I am who I am because it made me respect everyone for who they truly were.


Best wishes,


Abu Ubaidah 

No comments:

Post a Comment