Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ch 1 - Emotional Basket Case by Izzat Syahmi

When I am depressed, I never want to be lonely as I would have to keep all the feelings to myself. I always confide with only the friends I trust, so that I can rely on them to cheer me up. They could comfort me and also share with me how they managed their depression. It makes me feel better that way as I know in my heart that I am not alone. This is one of the reasons why I treasure my friendship with people very dearly. All in all, it is good to keep a positive mind and also share the happiness with others so that no one is left out.

1 comment:

  1. Your coping mechanism is indeed a useful one if you are one of those who are fortunate enough to find good and true friends. I was fortunate at different point of my life I had good friends but I find that sometimes these friends move on. There is nothing good or bad about it. It is just life. People take different paths and do different things so somehow it is difficult to keep the closeness we used to have

    What are you thoughts on the various issues?

    ReplyDelete